Allergies to various ingredients is one of the most common allergies that affect small breed dogs as the Pug. This can cause upset stomachs, vomiting, diarrhea, and external symptoms such as dry skin and a dull coat. Many cases can be severe and following the correct home cooking methods will show you how to make sure your Pug is receiving the nutrients they need, while at the same time finding out what he or she is allergic to.
For those who already know their puppy or dog is allergic to wheat, you can make delicious wheat-free homemade food.
Why watch your puppy suffer through the teething phase, when you can make tasty home made treats that will greatly help with discomfort. They offer cooling relief that will give those gums a rest.
Marketing Schemes -
Puppy food, adult food, senior food, pregnancy food...When you make homemade food for your Pug, you do not need to worry about their age. These recipes fit all ages. (Certain recipes will show you simple changes to make for puppy VS adult)
Raw Food Diets
- Scientists have traced canines all the way back to 4 specific wolves - how amazing! Having originated from wild animals, our little friends still have the instinct to eat raw meat. For those who wish to see if their Pug enjoys a raw food diet, you will have recipes for this as well.
Tummy Trouble Times -
There will be times when your dog is feeling down, perhaps recovering from a treatment or just having an "off day" and dealing with an upset tummy. For those times, read the recipes for "Upset Tummy Food".
Your Pug trusts you to feed him. He stands there, looking so cute, practically drooling while you prepare his dinner. Your dog is loyal to you and eats what you place down, trusting that he is ingesting something good and nutritious. Is that what you are giving to your dog with commercial food? Do you really know what's in the bowl?
Do you want to feed your Pug fillers? Or do you want to feed homemade food specifically for the Pug and know that the only elements your dog is ingesting are healthy, nutritious and ingredients that your dog's body actually needs.
In Healthy Home Cooking for the Pug, you will have recipes for:
- 9 Biscuits - Perfect as a side dish, a reward treat or an any time snack.
- 7 Healthy Snacks, great any time, but perfect for those occasions when you have company over...why not allow your Pug to enjoy a special food too?
- A perfect and yummy low fat, low calorie meal for those Pugs that need to lose some weight.
- 5 Teething snacks to ease discomfort while enjoying something yummy
- 2 Vegetarian meals - To mix things up a bit and offer some diversity to your dog's dinners
- 4 Hamburg based meals - Perfect in today's economy and so easy to make while you prepare your own dinner
- 3 Chicken based meals - For excellent health and easy cooking, as most of you already will be cooking chicken for yourselves
- 3 Fish meals - A great way to provide choices for your Pug and especially great for the "finicky eater"
- 4 Lamb based meals - Wonderful recipes your dog will thank you for
- 2 Liver based recipes - For the flavor dogs can't resist
- 3 Italian meals - Should humans be the only ones to enjoy a little taste of Italy? Your Pug deserves it too.
- A perfect Raw Food recipe for the Pug
- # 1 Recommend Meal for Optimal Health
- 5 Peanut Butter based meals for the Pug - These are perfect for those that are teething or have chewing issues. Why? Because that peanut butter is healthy and keeps a dog's mouth busy...and he won't be chewing on your shoes!
- 8 desserts - For holidays, special occasions or just to show him or her that you care enough to provide dessert
- A wonderful birthday cake recipe, to celebrate their special day
- 2 Breakfast recipes - Some dogs love to eat a different food for breakfast, just as humans do.
- 3 Wheat-Free treats and meals - For those dogs that are allergic to this ingredient.
- 2 recipes for "Upset Tummy" for those times that your Pug needs your help keeping down food or recovering from an illness...it is easy on the digestive system while supply energy to recover.
- The Ultimate Hypo-Allergenic Meal - To immediately give relief to a dog that has food allergies...and then perfectly identify the culprit ingredient in a systematic way.